Animal Rescue Cumbria’s trustees, staff, volunteers and supporters do this by:
- Providing the best possible care for animals in our shelter;
- Offering enrichment opportunities to help animals adapt to different environments;
- Providing lifelong support for owners and their new pets;
- Promoting good animal welfare and responsible pet ownership by providing support, guidance and education to members of the public in Cumbria and beyond;
- Valuing each other (trustees, staff, volunteers, supporters and partners); and
- Being entrepreneurial and pursuing diverse income streams in order to survive and prosper.