Volunteer – Join us!
As an independent charity we rely heavily on the help of volunteers who join our team and get involved with many aspects of our work from fundraising to dog walking and cat cleaning. We are always keen to meet enthusiastic people who have a little spare time and can dedicate it to the work we do.
Volunteer opportunities at Animal Rescue Cumbria include:
Click on images to find out more about each volunteer role
Volunteering with animals
- On-site dog walking (Daily 11:30am and 2:30pm)
- Dog morning routine (Daily 8am to 10:30am)
- Off-site dog walking (Daily 9.30am to 10.30am)
- Cat cuddling (Daily times flexible after 11:00am)
- Cat morning routine (Daily 8:30am to 10:30am)
Sign up to a volunteer day with your colleagues
Other volunteering roles
- Shop Assistant
- Fundraising at events
What our Volunteers Say!