Volunteer – Join us!
As an independent charity we rely heavily on the help of volunteers who join our team and get involved with many aspects of our work from fundraising to dog walking and cat cleaning. We are always keen to meet enthusiastic people who have a little spare time and can dedicate it to the work we do.
Volunteer opportunities at Animal Rescue Cumbria include:
Volunteering with animals
- Dog walking (Daily 11:30am and 2:30pm)
- Kennels assistant (Daily 7:30am to 10:45am)
- Cat cuddling (Daily times flexible after 11:00am)
- Cat morning routine (Daily 8:30am to 10:45am)
- Evening routines with dogs & cats (4:30pm to 6:30pm)
- Sign up to a volunteer day with your colleagues
Other volunteering roles
- Shop Assistant
- Fundraising at events
Read more about what our volunteers have to say about their time with us here.
Interested? Contact us and we can send more information about the roles and an application form.
What our Volunteers Say!